View Auckland Jobs by Profession
Showing all jobs - Auckland
Click on the job title to learn about the primary requirements, primary job duties and related information for each job.
1. At least two or more years' relevant work experience as an anaesthetic technician.
2. Appropriate qualifications and degrees;
3. Currently registered with the New Zealand Anaesthetic Technician...
We have a challenging opportunity for an Electronics Engineer with an in-depth understanding of embedded microcontroller software design and validation techniques to join our client's team.
Auckland - New Zealand / Embedded Firmware Software Development / view job details
1.Must have NZ registration from the Medical Council of New Zealand (MCNZ) and be eligible for your vocational registration with MCNZ.
2.Must be medically qualified with FRACP or have an equivalent q...
• BSc/BE or equivalent experience
• Demonstrate strong analysis and problem solving skills
• At least 10 years’ electronic engineering development experience in both analogue and digital circuit des...
• XML, Active X components
• ASP.Net C#
• extensive experience in MS CRM, SQL Server 2005/2008 development including integration services, SQL agent and/or stored procedures
1) Outstanding interpersonal, communications, customer relationship management, team oriented, project management skills and experience;
2) At least 5-10 years’ power electronics design experience, e...
Don't see a job that maps closely with your background, qualifications and work experience? Click here to tell us about the kind of work you'd like to find.