I have opportunities for experienced GPs whom would like to live and work in Christchurch, the Garden City and Gateway to the Southern Alps.
A snapshot of the roles includes:
• Must have at least five years’ post board certification experience;
• NZ Citizenship or Permanent Resident or Australia Citizenship or Permanent Residency desired;
• Overseas GPs must be able and willing to work a minimum of 0.8 FTE a week in order to qualify for a work visa;
• Vacancies exist with both town and rural primary health organisations’ clinics;
• Some clinics have vacancies for 6-7 sessions a week, 4-6 sessions a week;
• Open to embracing an ethos that reflects community based wellness centres that provides well being services;
• A GP working 35 hours a week can earn a base of around NZ$170,000-180,000 per annum;
• There may be some on-call duties;
• Must commit at least two years before moving onto another role;
• May be some financial help with relocation related costs;
• Would like GPs whom have some minor surgery experience; and
• Interest in child’s health, women’s health, teaching and lecturing are a plus.
Contact me if you have any questions.