View listing - #05-70
|title :||Team Leader|
|country :||New Zealand|
|profession :||Clinical Psychology|
|primary requirements :||1. Masters Degree in Psychology and post graduate diploma in clnical psychologist or equivalent.|
2. Must have completed at least five years of post-supervisory hands on treatment.
3. Proven leadership skills with the ability to motivate others.
4. Registration with the NZ Psychologists Registration Board as a NZ clinical psychologist or has lodged a non-binding assessment of qualifications with the NZ Psychologists Registration Board and received a favourable ruling from the NZ Psychologists Registration Board.
5. Current Practicing Certificate.
6. Able to get a clean NZ driver's license.
7. Previous work done in the area of alcohol and drug interventions.
8. Previous experience working in a multi disciplinary team desired.
9. Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
10. Good computer skills.
11. Good problem solving skills.
12. Ability to prioritise activities.
13. Effective interpersonal skills.
14. Ability to work as part of a team.
15. Ability to manage stress.
16. Sense of humour.
17. Able and willing to commit at least two years to our client.
18. Able and willing to apply for NZ residency with the intention of immigrating to NZ long term highly desired.
|primary duties :||1. Provide leadership, support and advice to adult mental health service staff.|
2. Coordinate, organise and manage staff duties, practice and performance.
3. Organise the team for clinical care.
4. Organise education and resources within allocated budgets.
5. Contribute to quality and services planning development.
6. Liaise with key staff within the service, organisation and community to ensure delivery of integrated quality services.
|other notes :||This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team that provides specialist developmental assessment and interventions using a holistic approach to enable children with disabilities to reach their maximum potential within their families and extended environment.|