View listing - #06-70
Senior SAS Software Developer
|title :||Senior SAS Software Developer|
|country :||New Zealand|
|profession :||SAS Programming|
|primary requirements :||1. BS in relevant degree and/or equivalent experience.|
2. Must have a solid grounding in object oriented development using SAS/AF SCL.
3. At least five years SAS application development experience.
4. Skills in the areas of BASE SAS including MACRO and SQL; data manipulation, summarisation and analysis.
5. Excellent SAS reporting technologies skills including ODS;
6. SAS Version 9 BI Server platform experience.
7. Some HTML and XML experience.
8. Familiar with commercial application development disciplines such as agile development methodologies, unit testing, test driven development and OOA/OOD.
9. Good project management skills.
10. Good oral and written communication skills.
11. Good team oriented and work ethic skills.
12. Good customer presence.
13. Able and willing to commit at least 2-3 years to client.
Personal characteristics include a proactive approach to coding issues, excellent organisational, listening, analytical, listening and problem solving skills.
|primary duties :||1. Be part of an intelligent development team working on the next release of software, provide architecture and integration support for the next generation of software. Develop customer requested extensions using a built in development framework. |
|other notes :||This company has been in business for over 10 years providing top quality BI software to organisations large and small across the US, EU and the Asia Pacific region. They have an ambitious schedule to double the size of their technical team by the end of 2008. Their aim is to be a great place to work while taking their jobs seriously with having fun. They develop software according to rigorous quality standards and follow industry best practices balanced with an informal workplace and relaxed work environment. They look for talented people who have a passion for the work they do and the ability to grow with the job. They search for staff who are keen to take responsibility sooner rather than later and who seek out areas where they can make a positive difference. This is a company that would welcome your ideas and efforts to influence the future of the organisation where your personal development will be encouraged as well.|