TITLE: Orthopedic Surgeon
REPORTS TO: Clinic Director and Medical Director
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full-time
LOCATION: Hanoi, Vietnam
Pay: US$7,500 per month net after taxes are paid by the employer + 10% of CPT code
They are the largest and oldest foreign, privately-owned, international health care provider in Vietnam. With 6 clinics in major cities within Vietnam. They deliver personalized support, customer service, and comprehensive medical care for the best value to our foreign and local populations. Our multinational team of physicians comes from the US, Canada, Israel, France, Belgium, Italy, Switzerland, the UK, Japan, Philippines, Australia, Vietnam and Argentina etc. We are a growing and thriving company with 4 clinics in Vietnam already. More clinics and a hospital are being planned and will be operational within the next 6 – 24 month time frame.
Each day’s activities are determined by the needs of the patients. The orthopedic surgeon’s duty is to diagnose the patients’ injuries or diseases through diagnostic imaging ( X-ray, CT, MRI) and to order blood tests when appropriate. The surgeon must be able to cast and splint limbs, recommend rehabilitative exercises and/or prescribe supplements and medications as indicated after assessment. If surgery is indicated then the Orthopedist may refer to the most suitable surgical unit.
Education: Holding a formal MD degree
– Holding a valid medical practice license, completed fellowship training (or equivalent) in Orthopedic surgery
– Ability to read and interpret clinical data.
– Excellent English language comprehension and communication skills.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Good computer skills and ability to work with Medical software.
– Good patient and customer service skills.
– Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
– Teamwork skill.