Email this job | Print Apply For This Job
You may want to know that:
* I’m looking for Scrum Masters who are able and willing to work from client’s sites in Boston, Raleigh, Dallas and Salt Lake City.
* There are both Permanent-Direct Hire and Contract positions are available.
* These are not work-from-home positions! Successful candidates must work from client’s development locations in MA, NC, TX and UT.
* Please do not contact me if you are not able or willing to relocate to or are not already living in the Boston, Raleigh, Dallas and/or Salt Lake City metropolitan areas.
* Relocation assistance is not available for any of my SM roles. Hence, the attraction of hiring or contracting with SMs who are already living in one of the above noted locations.
* Total income potential is significant when factoring in KPIs tied in with Incentive Compensation that pay handsomely after an employee has stayed with them for five years or longer.
* Your CV must show direct leadership responsibilities leading to actual, measured improvements in accelerating product development utilising continuous improvement techniques top improve software development lifecycles while enhancing quality and reducing design times.
* CV must show prior experience leading team processes, not projects.
* This role is not for SMs who only have been in facilitating versus leading continuous improvement projects.
* These roles are for high achievers who can provide examples of their accomplishments that would map closely to the challenges you would face with this organisation.
* Company has several different areas that they need Scrum Masters for.
> As a Scrum Master, you’ll be a part of a highly collaborative, cross-functional Scrum team within one of their divisions. You will advise and lead the squads on Agile values, practices and processes to ensure that the squad is fully functional, productive, and focused on the sprint goal.
> Everyone craves a way of working that empowers them to unleash their best work and inspire better futures for more people. Their way of working will enable you to deliver what matters most to their business, clients and people. By being wired for speed and innovation with support, coaching, and a regular dose of inspiration, your skill sets will be applied to our aligned initiatives providing you the opportunity to quickly make a difference in their customers’ lives!
The Expertise and Skills You Bring Include:
> Strong proficiency and experience with encouraging Agile behaviors, reinforcing practices, norms, ceremonies, and supporting the overall Squad performance and efficiency
Agile/Scrum Fundamentals – WHY and HOW;
> Understanding of JIRA/Kanban boards;
> Identify team improvement opportunities and looking externally for best practices to support continuous improvement;
> Lead and coordinate logistics for Agile ceremonies and practices, e.g., backlog maintenance, sprint planning, daily scrum, and retrospectives;
> Ensure all work is tracked in the backlog and accurately balanced across team members;
> Maintain and update the Squad’s process metrics and artifacts to ensure accurate and clear communications to partners;
> Prior experience acting as or partnering or leading teams;
> Bachelor’s degree/undergraduate degree/equivalent required;
> Must possess your Certified Scrum Master (CSM) qualification; and
> US work authorisation.
Client has a team of over 200 Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches who support each other.