: Clinical Psychology
: Permanent, Full-Time, Direct Hire
: No financial assistance available. Sorry.
: Within 90 days after offer
- 1. Relevant university level degree;
- 2. At least five years, or more, experience as a clinical psychologist working with children and adolescents;
- 3. Excellent assessment and diagnostic skills;
- 4. Excellent therapeutic skills;
- 5. Dynamic practitioner who is passionate about what you do;
- 6. Good team and communications skills;
- 7. Able to work well independently;
- 8. Able and willing to commit at least 2-3 years to your NZ employer;
- 9. Must have NZ psychologist registration with clinical scope; and
- 10. Able to receive a work visa, if don’t already have NZ work authorisation.
- Details available during interview.
- Work Visa: Client and I will assist you in applying for your work visa and it’s a straightforward procedure.
- Why? Excellent opportunity to be part of a team living in a beautiful part of the subtropical part of the North Island.
- • Four weeks paid annual leave accumulated over 12 months;
- • 9-11 paid public holidays; and
- • Live and work in an idyllic setting with a reasonable cost of living.