Priority will be given to Doctors who have been qualified and trained in a Western Country with English as their native, first, primary language coming from a country whose health care system is considered by the WHO as being comparable to that of New Zealand’s health care system.
Please reply with a copy of your CV in *WORD* format if you meet the criteria noted in this email and would like to be considered for this vacancy.
Note: A minimum 12 months’ commitment is required.
About the role
The Dermatology Service is responsible for providing comprehensive dermatological services for the entire Wellington region. This service is known for its collegial leadership in achieving specific annual targets and outcomes in identifying and implementing service development initiatives.
You will engage with a variety of health professionals and use feedback to improve the quality and responsiveness of services. This multi-disciplinary model demands that all health professionals focus on achieving results, developing and maintain good working relationships in the workplace.
* It is essential that you have a high level of communication and the ability to interact with a wide variety of people from diverse backgrounds.
* Are or are eligible to be vocationally registered in internal medicine in dermatology with the Medical Council of New Zealand (MCNZ);
* Have FRACP or equivalent qualification and able to register for vocational registration with MCNZ;
* Must meet all Immigration New Zealand visa requirements, including but not limited to, their health and character standards;
* Have the relevant training and specialist experience; and
* Are able to demonstrate collegial working relationships across all disciplines at all levels.