: Occupational Therapist
: Permanent Full-Time
: 90 days after offer acceptance
Where: New Plymouth, North Island, New Zealand
We are seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to provide services within Older Person Health and Rehabilitation Service (OPHRS). This position is based in New Plymouth, within a motivated and committed team.
You will work along side a group of dedicated professionals on the inpatient rehabilitation ward within the OPHRS service.
We are looking for:
- Appropriate clinical experience working with people with disabilities.
- Appropriate clinical experience in older persons and neurological rehabilitation.
- The ability to provide efficient and effective client focused assessment and intervention.
- Clinical expertise with inpatient rehabilitation, including neurological, orthopaedic and medical conditions.
- Ability to supervise junior staff and assistance.
- Ability to prioritise effectively and manage your time.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Appropriate Enable NZ accreditation and registration.
- Knowledge of ACC funding processes.
- A commitment to quality service delivery and development.
- Knowledge or accreditation in FIM (functional Independence measure) and InteRAI, desirable but not essential.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
We offer a competitive salary, supportive working environment with excellent resources, progressive approach to service delivery, established clinical supervision and opportunities for further training.