: Medical Officer Doctor Physician
- 1. At least five years or more post registration/license experience;
- 2. Either NZ registered or eligible to receive your NZ registration with psychiatry scope;
- 3. Able and willing to commit at least 12 months, or longer;
- 4. Able to meet requirements for NZ work visa;
- 5. Excellent communications skills and able to work well within a matrixed organisation; and
- 6. Prior experience working with children and adolescents a plus.
Be part of a team which works together to help develop and encourage young people.
Be part of a service which offers excellent support in both community based as well as inpatient services in close liaison with GPs, schools and other health services.
Relocation assistance may be available for this position.