: Medical Officer Doctor Physician
We have Psychiatrist vacancies to fill in any of the following areas:
- 1. Adult Inpatient Service
- 2. Psychiatric Emergency Service
- 3. Child & Adolescent and Family Services
- 4. Adult Community Service
- 5. Forensic Psychiatry
- 6. Alcohol & Drugs
- 7. Rehabilitation
- Must have at least five years’ post board experience and qualify for NZ registration via the comparable path as described at mcnz.org.nz;
- Must be able to commit at least two years to your NZ employer.
- Must have excellent English and communications skills.
Responsibilities will be typical of a psychiatrist’s role on a day-to-day basis, details of which are available during the interview.
Four weeks’ paid annual leave and 9-11 paid public holidays accumulated over 12 months plus perhaps some other goodies.