: Clinical Psychology
- 1. New Zealand post graduate diploma in Clinical Psychology or overseas equivalent.
- 2. Must have completed at least five years of post-supervisory hands on treatment.
- 3. Five years or more experience in a clinical leader role desired.
- 4. Registration with the NZ Psychologists Registration Board as a NZ clinical psychologist or has lodged a non-binding assessment of qualifications with the NZ Psychologists Registration Board and received a favourable ruling from the NZ Psychologists Registration Board.
- 5. Current Practicing Certificate.
- 6. Previous work done in the area of psychological assessment and providing treatment service and expertise in adult mental health areas.
- 7. Previous experience working in a multi disciplinary team desired.
- 8. Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- 9. Good problem solving skills.
- 10. Ability to prioritise activities.
- 11. Effective interpersonal skills.
- 12. Ability to work as part of a team.
- 13. Ability to manage stress.
- 14. Sense of humour.
- 15. Able and willing to commit at least two years to our client.
- 16. Able and willing to apply for NZ residency with the intention of immigrating to NZ long term highly desired.
Provide leadership and do part-time clinical work supporting a team of 10 psychologists within the adult mental health services group.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of and lead a team of enthusiastic, multi-disciplinary mental health professionals and be part of a vibrant psychological community with an experienced psychology team with close links to a university through a joint research and training facility. Ongoing professional development is encouraged and supported with a generous allowance to their clinical psychologists.