: Medical Officer Doctor Physician
- 1. Must have at least 5-10 years or more post internship/registrar experience.
- 2. Must meet all of NZ vocational registration requirements as laid out by the Medical Council of New Zealand.
- 3. Able and willing to commit at least 2-3 years.
- 4. Able to meet requirements for a NZ work visa or have existing NZ work authorisation.
- 5. Excellent team orientated and communications skills.
- 1. Full or Part-time GP/long-term locum to join our great skilled and knowledgeable team which includes three rural nurse specialists
- 2. Medtech 32 – computerised patient management system
- 3. Patient enrolled population 1800 approx
- 4. Cornerstone Accredited rural practice
- 5. All after hours provided by PRIME practitioners
- 6. Practice hours 8.30am-5.30pm
- 7. Maximum of 25 patients per day
Client will provide:
– Top salary package
– 4 bedroom house with garage; gas heating; internet
– Near new car
– Indemnity Insurance; Registration
– Relocation costs
– Cell phone & Private Internet
Local Services: all located in township
– Primary School
– Secondary School
– All great schools