: Social Worker
: Permanent Full-Time
: Perhaps a little
: $60000-70000 (NZD)
: 90 days after offer acceptance
Job Number: AR-106
Job Title: Social Worker for Child and Family Services
Location: Invercargill, South Island, New Zealand
Job Type: Permanent, Direct Hire
Relocation: There may be a little help from the employer
Salary: NZ$60,000 to $70,000 depending on your level of experience
Start Date: Within 90 days after offer
Age: There is no age restriction on this position. All viable candidates with experience regardless of age will be considered.
Work Status: Work Visa available with job offer and employment contract issued within 30 days after you submit your application
Be part of our public mental health care system providing support to patients and colleagues utilising your vast experience and knowledge base.
You will find your future colleagues:
- Easy to work with;
- Provide valuable, mainstream and at times integrative therapies;
- Highly collegial and professional;
- Are highly experienced with knowledgeable; and
- Friendly and supportive.
Primary Requirements Include:
- At least 3-5 years’ relevant experience in a social worker role;
- Some experience working with children, adolescents and their families;
- Able to provide psychotherapy on an individual or group basis;
- Passionate with an unwavering belief in people’s recovery;
- Must be able to receive your NZ social worker registration and meet requirements for a work visa;
- Able to start within 90 days
- Able and willing to commit for a minimum of two years.
Primary job responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary team of Psychiatrists, Clinical Psychologists, Registered Nurses and Occupational Therapists whom are all committed to making a positive difference in other peoples’ lives. You will utilise your mental health experience with excellent assessment and intervention skills with a focus on providing excellent service deliverables to your clients.
Your reply with a current copy of your CV is requested if you are potentially interested.