Job Title: Consultant Radiologist
Job Type: Locum, short or medium term, Permanent and Direct Hire
Where: New Plymouth, North Island, New Zealand
• 6 weeks annual leave per annum;
• 11 paid public holidays per annum;
• 10 paid CME days per annum for a total of 51 paid days off from work;
• $16,000 for CME per year;
• $15,000 approximate relocation if you commit to at least two years. Note: Relocation packages do vary from one employer to the next. Your offer could be less, more or different from the $15,000 noted here;
• Reimbursement of indemnity insurance, registration fees and college membership;
• May be eligible for up to 6% matching employer contribution to government actuary approved superannuation scheme; and
• Up to 30 paid sick days a year.
Why New Zealand
1. People are lovely;
2. You don’t have to see a new patient every 15 or 30 minutes;
3. Sane politics;
4. Work here is much less stressful than in the US, UK and many other countries;
5. Great place to live and work if you are towards the end of your career and looking for an adventure for 2-3 years;
6. Excellent place to raise children with a good public, school system; and
7. Our highly coveted, sought after, world class Kiwi Lifestyle.
I will consider applications for interest in short or medium term locums
• Looking to live and work in a region “Like No Other”?
In Taranaki, it is easy to achieve an enviable lifestyle without having to compromise your career path. The region’s amazing mountain, rivers, lakes, fantastic coastline and outstanding surfing and tramping opportunities, masses of parks and gardens, as well as a major events calendar, make it a great place to live and work. Click here to see more about our region.
This employer is a large organisation (2,200 staff) operating in the exciting, changing Health sector to a population of 116,600 people.
I am looking for a General Radiologist to work in for this hospital where work is currently underway to build a brand-new Radiology department and satellite services within the hospital.
This is your opportunity to strike the perfect balance between work and life.
No after-hours work is required, with generous allowance for non-clinical activities and continuous professional development.
You would be working as part of a dynamic team with nine other Radiologists. The department offers:
• General Xrays
• Angio suite
• Nuclear Medicine
Essential skills include:
• Plain Film, Ultrasound, CT, and MRI reporting.
Desirable skills would include sub-specialty interest in any of:
• Musculoskeletal MRI;
• General interventional radiology (no intracranial work);
• CT colonography;
• CT cardiology;
• Nuclear medicine.
All modalities are digital with voice recognition reporting on a recently installed Philips PACS / Kestral RIS platform.
Please email your CV in *WORD* format to email@example.com if you would like to start the ball rolling.