Email this job | Print Apply For This Job
• I have an urgent vacancy to fill for a Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychologist who is open to seeing young people with eating disorders in a community mental health, multi-disciplinary setting.
• Tauranga, a city of 150,000 where you will work, is knowing for its sunny weather, vast golden, sandy beaches, bush clad mountains, lush farmlands offering a pleasant climate;
• Tauranga offers an exceptionally high quality and standard of living in a beachside setting leveraging all of the best that our Kiwi Lifestyle has to offer.
• This is a permanent, full-time, 40 hours a week position with four weeks’ paid annual leave, 12 paid public holidays, money for continuing education, good management with smart colleagues who share best practices committed to continuously improving services to their clients;
• Other benefits include (a) access to ongoing in-house professional development, (b) potential relocation assistance package, (c) flexible working arrangements, (d) commitment by management to staff wellness, (e) healthy working practices, (f) support for work-life balance, (g) a highly rewarding role with opportunities to make a difference, (h) be an influencer for positive change and (i) able to accommodate a start date that works for you.
• A job description and full position description is available upon request.
• Go to my linked in profile www.linkedin.com/in/larrybecknzrecruiter to read some of the 138 recommendations. You are in good hands teaming up with Larry.
• Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to start your journey towards beautiful Aotearoa!