We have over 40 Psychiatrist vacancies to fill in New Zealand with some located in Wellington, our nation’s capital.
Nau mai, haere mai ki whanau ora ki Te Awakairangi
• Come and join this dynamic multidisciplinary Mental Health teams who provide support and education to the local Wellington Regional communities.
• If variety of work is what you are seeking, this will be perfect for you.
We have vacancies in the following areas:
* Inpatient Service
* Crisis team
* Forensic Service
* Adult Community Outpatient
* Child and Adolescent
You will be charged with, amongst other things, ensuring that all necessary clinical steps are taken to assist clients to achieve optimal health, well-being and safety through the provision of appropriate assessment, intervention and education.
The hours for these vacancies vary from full-time, part-time and casual so make sure you specify what type of work you are interested in your cover letter. This will help me match you up to your perfect job.
Benefits for 1.0FTE Doctors include
• 6 weeks annual leave per annum;
• 12 paid public holidays per annum;
• 10 paid CME days per annum for a total of 51 paid days off from work;
• $16,000 for CME per year;
• $15,000 approximate relocation if you commit to at least two years. Note: Relocation packages do vary from one employer to the next. Your offer could be less, more or different from the $15,000 noted here;
• Reimbursement of indemnity insurance, registration fees and college membership;
• May be eligible for up to 6% matching employer contribution to government actuary approved superannuation scheme; and
• Up to 30 paid sick days a year.
Work visas are a piece of cake once you get a job offer, providing you meet Immigration New Zealand’s health and character standards, amongst other criteria that our NZ based Immigration Consultant will be happy to advise you on.
Moū – About you
We are looking for people who have the following:
Vocationally registered in psychiatry with the Medical Council of New Zealand (MCNZ);
Fellowship of the RANZCP or equivalent and be able to register for specialist registration with the MCNZ;
Relevant training and experience;
Have a current driver’s license;
Your training was completed in a country with a healthcare system that WHO considers to be comparable to that of New Zealand; and
English is either your first, native, primary language or you can meet MCNZ’s English language requirements that I am happy to email you, upon request.
E pā ana ki a tatou – About the employer
The Mental Health, Addiction and Intellectual Disability Service (MHAIDS) spans three DHBs – Wairarapa, Hutt Valley and Capital and Coast DHB’s and includes local, regional, and national services. The local MHAIDS services are provided from multiple sites within the 3DHB sub-region – greater Wellington, Hutt Valley and Wairarapa. Te Korowai Whariki services include regional forensic and rehabilitation services covering the Central region while the intellectual disability services extend the length and breadth of the country from six bases located in Whangarei, Auckland, Cambridge, Wellington, Christchurch, and Dunedin.
How to apply
Please reply with a copy of your CV in *WORD* format if you meet the criteria noted in this email and would like to be considered for one of my client’s opportunities.
We also recruit Psychiatrists for Western Australia, outlying, regional areas serving a diverse, client base.