I have a full time vacancy for a GP and have the availability to accommodate a locum for both short and long term placements
• Dates negotiable by locum availability
• Rates are $550/session plus gst along with car and accommodation (if required)
• Practice open:
o Weekdays 0900-1800
o Weekday evening 1800-2100 with 1 x GP, 1 x PN and 1 x Receptionist. For locums this clinic generally has no booked patients and is resourced to see only after hour presentations. Normally the rostered GP works 1200-2100
o Weekends 0900-1800 – usually just one weekend day every month. Acute presentations only, typically 8-12 presentations per day. Tends to be higher acuity patients similar to what you may see in a Urgent Care facility.
• Locums generally booked to 18 patients per day, 15 min slots, 1 x hour for lunch and 2 hours administration time with 2 x 15 min tea breaks per session.
• PMS is MT32 but moving to MT Evolution in July
• Normally 3-4 GPs on site per day along with Nurse Practitioner, 6 Practice Nurses and 5 Receptionists
• Community laboratory and radiology on site